While organizing a new generation of veterans, Vet Voice Foundation mobilizes veterans to speak-out on issues of importance to themselves and their community:
- » The Antiquities Act In 1906, Teddy Roosevelt, a proud Veteran and 26th President of the United States, signed the Antiquities Act, which gave the president the power to designate sites like the Grand Canyon and several other national parks as National Monuments.
- » Preserve Fort Ord Vet Voice Foundation has been working to share the stories of veterans on the importance of preserving public lands. Over 1200 people have signed our 1200 to Senators Dianne Feinstein and Barbara Boxer.
- » Petition to Protect Public Lands Protection of America's treasures should come before Congress granting the authority for narrowed business interests to mine and pillage our nation's lands with boom and bust schemes.
- » Lands We Love Protection of America's pristine lands is not just an environmental issue; it is a matter of patriotism. Vet Voice Foundation is working to mobilize veterans in Southern California to support the protection of desert lands.
- » Clean Energy & Climate Change: Education and Awareness As veterans of this generation you have seen the clear and present threat that our national dependence on foreign oil creates.
- » Bi-Partisan Poll of Iraq & Afghanistan Vets VVF recently conducted a survey among military personnel who served in the Afghanistan or Iraq wars on the issue of Don't Ask, Don't Tell.
- » Closing the Terror Gap in Americas' Gun Laws